Sunday, July 19, 2009

beginnings

Where to begin? I am not a blogger - this is my first attempt.

I am in a phase of many transitions in my life, and all of my thoughts and feelings need to go somewhere. I will attempt to post them in some manner that makes sense, but I make no guarantees.

The catalysts for all this change in my life are twofold:

1) I have been on disability for over a year now, and am getting no closer to regaining my life.

2) My marriage is broken, and I am trying to determine if it is fixable, or even worth fixing.

My inspiration for choosing a blog as my outlet is 2amsomewhere. After reading the postings he wrote while going through the demise of his marriage, the personal growth he acchieved along the way is evident. I only hope that some day I'll read back over my postings and see the same type of growth.

So, whether anyone reads my ramblings or not, I am here, I am endeavoring to evolve, and I am lambent.

No comments:

Post a Comment